I am going to share holiday fat loss tips that you can use to burn fat and lose weight while everyone around you is gaining. It is not hard you just have to want to get the fat off and follow a few proven to work tips. If you would like to start now and be ahead of the game come January then I encourage you to take just 2 minutes right now to read on.
Holiday Fat Loss Tips
1. Cheat at your holiday meals. You will want to keep your calories low on most days to lose weight but by cheating at your holiday party you can actually speed your fat loss. The reason is because staying on a low calorie diet for too long will slow your fat burning metabolism. A periodic high calorie day actually boosts your metabolism and you burn fat more efficiently.
2. Go for the protein. When you are at a party go for the turkey, ham or shrimp. Protein foods fill you up and help your body process the carbohydrates you eat more efficiently.
3. Don’t add calories from your drinks. Egg nog, alcohol and other holiday drinks pack on the pounds and sabotage your weight loss.
4. Eat mindfully. Really focus on enjoying your food this season by slowing your pace of eating down and paying attention to the foods you put in your mouth. You will feel more satisfied and less stuffed.
5. Boost your exercise intensity and cut back on your exercise time. You do not have extra time to spare this season so be smart with your exercise. By cutting your workout down to 20 minutes and using burst of high intensity mixed in with periods of rest you stimulate your metabolism and burn fat at a higher rate all day long.
Use these holiday fat loss tips to make this the most productive holiday ever and you will watch your waist shrink while everyone else is packing on the pounds.