In this article, we will discuss few ideas that will be trending in 2016 among B2B start-ups.
1)Press release service: Most B2B companies lack publicity. The best way to get publicity is by putting your writing skills to use and writing an effective press release. Initially, it is a good idea to market your services to small businesses. From time to time, build a strong portfolio of your work. This will help you impress future prospective clients and also grow your business.
2) Ecommerce consulting: Most B2B companies are adding an e-commerce component to their existing business. If e-commerce is one of your specialities, you can become an e-commerce consultant and give big businesses ideas on how they can improve their sales.
3) Event management: If you like hosting parties and events, consider event planning. Consider starting a business to help other businesses plan and manage their company events. Events can include team visits, fundraisers, launch parties and more.
4)Visual assistance service: As a company grows, it becomes difficult to manage and keep a track of administrative activities. If you are good with administrative services, start a service that reduces the load of other businesses. Let other businesses outsource some of their tasks to you.
5)Bookeeping: Most small B2B companies do not have an in-house accountant, so that task of record keeping often falls to the owner or is not done at all. A highly organised bookkeeper will keep a track of all your company records.
6) Eco-consulting: You can start an eco-consulting service where you can help business owners make their offices more environmentally friendly. Being a certified eco-consultant will help you boost your credibility with potential clients.
7) Web content: Today, content is the king. Most B2B companies fail mainly because of poor quality content. You can start a service where you take up content writing projects for small companies. A web content company has to have one good writer with few good relationships with local businesses.
8) Web design: Just how much content is crucial to a B2B portal, web design is also of utmost importance. But, most B2B companies find it a task to look for web designers that understand their business, customers and competition. Building a web design business is a good idea as it focusses on one niche.
Thus, if you are looking at starting a B2B company, start with an idea that will help established B2B companies. To be truly successful, you need not follow the herd but stick to what you are good at.